Here goes – Welcome! I am not entirely sure what kind of blog this will turn out to be. It’s likely that this will revolve around food. But mostly, it will be ramblings from a New Yorker who has somehow ended up in Houston, TX.
A little bit about me:
1. I am a violinist. Have been for most of my life. I just started working for the Houston Symphony, and have been loving every minute of it.
2. I absolutely love food. The boyfriend is an incredible home cook, who spoils me rotten with incredibly delicious meals 🙂
3. I grew up in Manhattan, so I am a city girl through and through! (Never thought I’d be a Texan, but here I am!)
4. I am Korean American. The older I get, the more I am in love with my Korean heritage (especially the food!)
5. I have loving parents, an awesome little sister who is way cooler than me, a badass boyfriend, and a really solid group of friends. You’ll meet all of these people soon, hopefully!
6. I watch an insane amount of TV. But only because it’s so good….
That about sums up the important stuff.
On to more interesting things….